Global OSHA Jobs Board
As a service to our global safety and health community, Global OSHA offers this Jobs Board to connect organizations around the world with highly qualified occupational safety and health professionals. The Global OSHA website attracts occupational safety and health professionals from countries and regions worldwide.
This provides an online global network which offers maximum exposure for organizations looking to attract top talent in the occupational safety and health field. This also provides career-minded occupational safety and health professionals with a targeted jobs board offering a global reach. To submit a job posting, please click here.
Career Opportunities in Occupational Safety & Health
Tell the employer you saw it on the Global OSHA Jobs Board!
Job Title: Environment, Health and Safety Specialist II
Location: San Diego, California USA
The position of Environment, Health and Safety Specialist II is within our Toxicology business unit located in San Diego, California. Under minimal supervision this position assists with developing the EH&S program at the site by development, implementation and monitoring of programs and policies that ensure compliance with Federal, State and local environmental, health and safety regulations. Facilitates the investigation and timely identification of root cause of any injuries on site, and implementation of corrective actions for prevention.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Develops and oversees EH&S training programs for employees such as hazardous waste handling, emergency response plans, electrical safety, and the like.
· Performs training to newly developed programs and SOPs as well as existing safety programs.
· Performs traditional EH&S duties such as job safety reviews, injury/incident investigations, and participates in audits as needed.
· Supports EH&S team in the management of hazardous materials including collection and disposal in compliance with all applicable regulations.
· Reviews current materials for MSDS requirements and any new materials for hazardous potential/storage needs. Works with end users for training/guidance on handling, etc. as needed. Reviews and maintains MSDS data system and inventory.
· Support the facilities team in conducting reviews for facility modifications, new equipment/machinery, etc.
· Responsible for assigned duties and tasks as defined by the Director
· Works independently and uses good judgment to plan a path to completion of multiple tasks to meet all deadlines.
· Knowledgeable of federal and other regulations, e.g. QSR’s, ISO, ISO 13485, CMDR.
· Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies.
· Demonstrates commitment to the development, implementation and effectiveness of Abbott Quality Management System per ISO, FDA, and other regulatory agencies.
· Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
· Perform other duties & projects as assigned.
Understands and is aware of the quality consequences which may occur from the improper performance of their specific job. Has awareness of device defects that may occur in their area of responsibility, including product design, verification and validation, manufacturing and testing activities.
· B.S. Degree in Occupational Health and Safety or related field
· Minimum of two to five years of years’ experience in general field with one to three years of experience in progressively responsible positions
· Biotech or Medical Device experience preferred.
· Able to work with a variety of people on multiple tasks.
· Adaptable and willing to take on multiple new tasks and responsibilities
· Independent collaborative self-starter with the ability to make appropriate quality-related decisions in real time.
· Proven ability to work effectively within a team environment while satisfying individual responsibilities and objectives.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong computer literacy; including MS Office
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries. Abbott Rapid Diagnostics is part of Abbott’s Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for treatment and management of diseases and other conditions.
Posting Date: 4 May 2021 To Apply, Click Here.
Job Title: Safety Specialist
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Winning isn't everything. It's our thing!
Competition today is fierce to take the lead. And so are we. Here, highly competitive, creative individuals - motivated by dynamic executives like you - work to put us ahead of the competition. Your energy creates a dynamic circle of influence, helping to put the company, our people, and you in the lead. The diversity of our staff adds greatly to our winning spirit with fresh perspectives and skills. Here, everyone is included and respected for who they are and what they contribute. We invite you to apply.
· The Safety Specialist administers job safety programs; audits and inspects job site to detect and correct safety hazards.
· Monitors the safety performance of all construction operations in assigned job site areas with respect to one or more elements of SHARP Management and the Parsons Construction Safety & Health Manual.
· Performs accidents record analysis, and issues reports on a regularly scheduled basis.
· If certified in first aide and on small projects, may function as the first aid attendant, and/or may supervise first aid personnel in providing first aid care of occupationally injured or ill personnel.
· Conducts new hire safety orientation, daily safety huddles and weekly toolbox training.
· Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
· Keeping records of inspection and producing reports that suggest improvements.
· Plan, implement, monitor and review protective and preventative safety measures.
· Outlining safe operational procedures, which identify and take account of all relevant hazards.
· Managing all safety aspects and drive the safety culture through continuous improvement in behavior and processes
· Devising and implementing safety features for all staff to follow and striving to minimize construction accidents by ensuring established safety procedures were followed.
· Communicating with clients and vendors to establish safety parameters.
· Track, Analyze, and investigate accidents and report findings and recommendations as lesson learned.
· Prepare weekly and monthly safety statistical report covering leading and lagging indicators.
· Bachelor's degree in Construction or related field (or equivalent experience)
· 5+ years of related work experience in the field of Health and Safety
· Requires a working knowledge of Federal and state health and safety regulations and reporting procedures
· Good communication and interpersonal skills.
People here tend to have pep in their step when they come to work - some even before they've had their coffee! Morale is high. How could it be otherwise when we cooperate and come together to win. Executives lead through encouragement and by example of their own positive approach. In our diverse workplace, everyone is appreciated for who they are as well as what they contribute. It's easy to succeed when you enjoy your work, and when your workplace is glad to have you.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBTQ+. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, union affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, employable physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, immigration status, or any other basis protected by all applicable laws.
Posting Date: 4 May 2021 To Apply, Click Here.
Job Title: Safety Inspector (water infrastructure)
Location: Doha, Qatar
Stantec Qatar is looking to hire a Safety Inspector to support on a Flood Prevention Scheme site project.
Key Duties and Tasks:
•Ensure compliance by all parties with Company’s HSE requirements and regulations and all relevant legislation and statutory requirements, including rules and regulations (as amended from time to time)
•To manage in a manner that achieves quality installations meeting performance parameters set out in the Statement of requirements within the cost and schedule targets set by the company.
•To ensure that all actions, works and services undertaken by contractors, are in accordance with the respective agreement with the company.
•To ensure compliance with the company’s objectives, requirements, priorities, policies, procedures, standards, rules, regulations and guidelines provided by Company from time to time.
•Review and approve the HSE deliverables of the project.
•Monitor the construction activities and make sure that these are executed as per the HSE plan and procedures.
•Develop & execute a personal HSE intervention plan. Personal plan to include the activities that support visible HSE leadership such as, safety inspection tours in all areas, identifies potential hazards & recommended solutions, audits, personal interaction and participation in HSE meetings.
•Direct and support the identification of HSE hazards, evaluation of risks for all activities and develop the tools to manage and reduce these risks
•Participate in and/or review the various Formal Safety Assessments.
•Review HSE Plan, Procedure, Method Statement, Risk assessment & all Health, Safety & Environment related documentation to ensure compliance with established standards.
•Implement improvement & prohibition notice to contractors set up recommendation & corrective action with the close out date follow up the same
· Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
· NEBOSH Level 6
· IOSH - Managing or working safely
· Minimum 10 years of work experience in construction preferably in heavy civil and major drainage flood prevention projects
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!
Posting Date: 1 May 2021 To Apply, Click Here.
Job Title: Global EHS Manager
The Global EHS Manager designs, develops, authors, and manages company EHS policies, standards, programs and processes to: a) ensure global and regional compliance with applicable local, regional, national and federal EHS regulations, directives and standards; and b) mitigate, prevent or control EHS risks arising from operations or the business. The Global Occupational Health, & Safety Program Manager serves as the company’s lead EHS subject matter expert on: technical and regulatory aspects, EHS management systems, technical standards, and EHS best practices. The Global EHS Manager is accountable for: a) the design, development, authoring and deployment of company-wide compliance assurance programs; b) providing comprehensive risk analysis and risk management actions; c) leading continuous improvement actions, programs or processes on compliance assurance, incident prevention, injury prevention, pollution prevention and other EHS performance indicators; d) managing incident investigation and corrective measure implementation; and e) evaluating and implementing EHS best practices to continuously improve compliance and management effectiveness. The Global EHS Manager builds collaborative and productive working relationships; networks with, and appropriately involves key internal and external stakeholders; influences key business decisions as well as functional and operational EHS strategies; plans, executes, and evaluates complex assignments that have a broad impact on operations and the business.
· Monitor, interpret, and assess existing or emerging EHS laws, regulations, regulatory policy, and industry practices, determine operational and business impacts and develop, integrate and execute global EHS strategies, policies, programs, procedures, standards, training, processes and actions throughout the business organization to effectively manage applicable or relevant requirements.
· Design, develop, author and sustain the programs, procedures, processes and systems to global and geographical and regional compliance with EHS law.
· Perform EHS compliance applicability reviews and EHS risk assessments and implement effective programs, procedures, processes and systems to ensure regulatory compliance and protect employees, communities and the environment.
· Develop, align and implement long-term EHS strategies and annual or short term EHS action plans, projects or initiatives that effectively manages EHS compliance and risk mitigation objectives with business and operational needs, operating plans, capital planning, resource staffing and budgeting.
· Developing, integrating and executing policies, programs, procedures, standards, training, processes and actions throughout the business organization to drive EHS vision, mission, policy and strategies.
· Functions in a leadership role regarding agency enforcement actions, regulatory proposals, permitting issues and negotiations, EHS technical, engineering, and science support, assessment and control of EHS issues arising from operational processes, supply-chain, equipment, and materials.
· Perform audits and reviews to identify systemic EHS management gaps, develop corrective measures and implement solutions to sustain compliance with EHS law and company EHS strategies, policies or standards.
· Leverage lessons learned and develop continuous improvement EHS programs.
· Provide EHS service, solutions, programs, best practices and technical guidance to business management and support functions to effectively and efficiently manage compliance assurance and EHS risk mitigation.
· Manage enterprise-wide impact of EHS incident investigations to determine and implement root cause corrective actions.
· Collect, measure and analyze regional and site EHS metrics and KPI performances, to discover trends for continuous improvement or corrective measures.
· Perform management reviews and report on EHS performance and tactical and strategic improvement planning.
· Partner and collaborate with the business and support functions, to influence and manage EHS resources and projects and business decisions.
· Design, develop, implement, execute and sustain company-wide employee safety and injury prevention programs.
· Design, develop, implement, execute and sustain company-wide environmental permit management and pollution prevention programs.
Manage regulatory agency and external stakeholder EHS activities, including reporting, visits, or inspections.
· 10+ years’ experience in an EHS programs, operations or engineering function within Fortune 500 multi-national companies.
· 5+ years’ experience managing global EHS policies, standards, programs, or procedures.
· 3+ years’ experience in OHSAS18001, ISO14001, ISO 45001 or similar accredited EHS management systems.
· Knowledge of global and US-based EHS legal requirements (i.e.: Regulations, Codes, Standards, Directives, and Administrative Policies) and provide regulatory, technical and EHS engineering knowledge, and EHS management systems.
· Experience with communication, presenting proposed plans and results to management, and influencing leadership.
· Experience communicating with leadership.
· Experience developing and implementing goals and strategies based on organization goals.
· Culinary EHS background.
· Advanced degrees in safety/industrial/quality engineering, safety or other science or engineering discipline from an accredited university.
· EHS professional membership, registration and/or certification from an accredited organization in one or more of the following areas: safety engineering or management, occupational health or industrial hygiene, hazardous materials management, or environmental engineering or management.
· Advanced membership, registration and/or certification for OHSAS18001, ISO14001, ISO 45001, ISO9001 or similar accredited EHS management systems.
· Experience with tactical and strategic regulatory leadership and direction as well as working with limited supervision while being responsible for project management, compliance assurance, risk mitigation, injury prevention and environmental management.
· Experience prioritizing and managing multiple & technical assignments concurrently.
· Organized, analytical, detail-oriented, problem-solver, project management skills and strong focus on results.
· Experience leading and motivating cross-functional teams.
Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Our Global Security organization is comprised of multiple teams that work together to support our operations around the globe. Our mission is to keep the things that we value safe and secure while protecting the people, assets, and reputation of Facebook. We protect the people of Facebook by creating a safe and secure environment for our culture to flourish. From buildings and servers, to prototypes and ideas, we ensure Facebook’s physical and intellectual assets are safe and secure and make informed decisions to protect Facebook’s reputation.
Posting Date: 1 May 2021 To Apply, Click Here.
Job Title: HSE Specialist
Company: Baker Hughes
Location: Nailsea, Somerset, United Kingdom
Responsible for day-to-day HSE activity and support for the site. This includes the development, planning and execution of Environmental Health and Safety programs & policies. This individual will also function in a team environment with other members of staff from all functions within the organization and at all levels to ensure HSE compliance.
As a HSE Specialist, you will be responsible for:
· Ensuring compliance of site operations with regulatory requirements relating to health, safety and environmental impacts.
· Providing functional expertise and act for site to maintain internal and external certification programs i.e. ISO 14001 and 45001.
· Reviewing, approving and conducting various hazard assessments e.g. risk assessments, COSHH assessments, etc.
· Conduct process and procedural audits of the company’s HSE programs and conduct regular HSE inspections
· Facilitating and lead accident/incident investigations
· Being accountable for day to day management of training closure, and following up on Action Tracking items, along with concern reporting
· Driving accountability with all functions and associates to actively reduce accident and injuries.
· Implementing, developing and leading safety teams / committees to increase levels of safety performance.
· Perform associated and other duties as required.
· NEBOSH Certificate
· Proven experience in safety, health and environment related fields is a MUST
· Demonstrable knowledge of legal requirements in the areas of health and safety at work
· Knowledge of environmental protection issues is much appreciated
· Communicative and ability to work in a team at various levels of the organization
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated ability to lead in a cross-functional team environment.
· Ability to prioritize and drive multiple programs.
· Demonstrated knowledge of HSE and government regulations.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Posting Date: 29 Apr 2021 To Apply, Click Here.
Job Title: Manager, Health and Safety
Location: Westchester, Illinois USA
This leader drives implementation and improvements in company health, safety and security systems, including reporting and communication of key performance indicators. This role will interface with the NA Operations Leadership team, the Corporate EHSS team as well as site-specific leadership to drive performance in all aspects of health, safety and security.
· Collaborates on the creation of a consolidated NA Health, Safety and Security (HSS) strategy that provides a comprehensive, coordinated, and systematic approach to managing the Company’s HSS in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
· Collaborates with regional business leaders to ensure global and regional alignment of strategy and identifies activities to drive HSS performance improvement.
· Manages the development and implementation of company standards and programs to maximize HSS performance while recognizing global, national, and local laws, regulations, and standards.
· Utilizes a data driven process to conduct critical reviews of EHSS incidents and observations, root cause analyses, and corrective actions entered in the Corporate EHSS Database
· Participates in corporate EHSS-MS audits. Track and report repeat findings as well as completion of audit corrective actions
· Support a culture of continuous EHSS improvement within the business by working closely with the site EHSS Managers and Plant Management teams.
· Utilize Power BI or other similar tools to improve communication and efficiencies of data management in EHSS to drive improved performance
· Recognize the resource challenges faced by the manufacturing sites when implementing new programs.
· Identifies and acts on industry trends, regulations, risks, threats, and occurrences in HSS that could affect the business.
· Strong people skills are critical to ensuring programs are understood, embraced, and implemented
· Establishes effective relationships with functional leaders to drive HSS practices and performance throughout the organization.
Partner with other Ingredion functions such as IT, HR, CI, etc
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
· Bachelor of Science degree required with a focus on environmental, health and safety preferred.
· Minimum five years of experience in a plant and/or corporate environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Possesses depth and breadth of relevant functional capabilities
· Continuous Improvement skills, such as Lean Six Sigma, a plus
· Computer skills and ability to work with multiple systems
· Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Desired behavior, personal attributes,(Success Drivers And Competencies):
· Strong drive for results orientation
· Ability to influence across all levels of the organization
· Excellent relationship building and communication skills
· Exhibit a clear risk-management and mitigation mindset
· Demonstrated experience leading teams with a combination of direct and functional reporting relationships across a country organization
· Experience preferred working in an international context and with people from diverse cultures.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including formal and informal presentations.
· Multi-plant HSS management experience preferred
· Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Strong project management skills and project leadership ability
· Willing to travel as needed from 30 to 50%, including internationally
Ingredion is a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions that help nourish, comfort, sustain, and delight people around the world. We make sweeteners, starches, nutrition ingredients, and biomaterials from plant sources such as corn, tapioca, rice, sago, and potato. Our innovative ingredients are used by customers from almost 60 industry sectors across more than 40 countries; they show up in everyday products, from foods and beverages to paper and pharmaceuticals. And we do it all in a planet-friendly, sustainable manner.
No matter where you work in the company, you’ll have an opportunity to make life better… for our colleagues, customers, communities, and the world. Our highly talented people have a passion for learning and achievement and are driven by our inspiring purpose to make life better and our core values: Care First, Be Preferred, Everyone Belongs, Innovate Boldly, and Owner’s Mindset.
Posting Date: 22 Apr 2021 To Apply, Click Here.
Job Title: Safety Advisor
Location: Brisbane, Australia
We are currently seeking a dedicated Safety Advisor to manage the platform system safety program within one of our exciting Defence programs located in Amberley. Ultimately, the successful candidate will ensure the program has the knowledge and complies with the Work Health and Safety Act, legislative frameworks, government decision-making and Defence’s mission and policy requirements.
· Provide detailed work health and safety policy advice in relation to complex activities
· Contribute to the programs strategic planning, project management and policy development from a WHS perspective
· Continuous improvement of the safety assurance program, ensuring the Commonwealth appropriately managers safety risks
· Provide advice, assistance and coordinate WHS compliance reporting across program platforms
· Convene WHS Committee meetings and ensure resolutions and actions are completed or referred to appropriate Project Manager or stakeholder as required
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess:
· Formal WHS qualifications
· Previous experience in WHS&E roles including working on management systems, interpretation of legislation, training delivery and audits
· Risk management
· Knowledge of CASSafe or other Defence Safety Management systems
· Defence industry background, within aerospace preferred
· Ability to manage varying stakeholders
· Collaborative working style, yet able to work autonomously
· High attention to detail and accuracy
Australian Citizenship – mandatory; and
Current AGSVA NV1 Clearance level or higher
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and solutions across the asset and program life cycle within the government services and technology sectors. KBR employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries. KBR is proud to work with customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, and long- term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver.
Posting Date: 20 Apr 2021 To Apply, Click Here.
Job Title: Sr. EH&S Specialist
Company: Avient Corporation
Location: Albion, Michigan USA
This is position will support two of Avient’s manufacturing sites, one in Albion MI and One in La Porte IN, with responsibility to lead & coordinate the Quality Management System, ensuring the plant’s ongoing compliance with all quality certifications, and in providing technical support for Environmental, Health & Safety requirements.
· Provides technical support to plant personnel regarding OSHA regulations, state environmental regulations, and federal DOT regulations.
· Obtains and maintains applicable regulatory permits.
· Reviews/prepares all applicable regulatory reports and maintains supporting documentation.
· Responsible for Industrial Hygiene Monitoring Program for plant.
· Participates in the development of and conducts in-house EH&S audits. Maintains documentation.
· Maintains and participates in the new raw material review boards.
· Keeps current on regulatory issues.
· Maintain facility safety files and records.
· Develop programs to improve plant safety performance in order to meet plant goals.
· Conduct and document new employee safety training and existing employee refresher training.
· Provide safety support for all shifts.
· Lead and actively participate in Safety Council and cross-plant teams as needed.
· Lead BOR’s for safety incidents and/or injuries in conjunction with line and staff personnel.
· Coordinate evaluation, purchase and distribution of safety equipment and supplies.
· Coordinate all workers’ compensation programs and guidelines.
· Perform Job Safety Analyses for new and existing processes where appropriate and develop hazard control practices and programs.
· Coordinate installation, maintenance and auditing of all security, fire protection equipment and alarms.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years in EH&S, including legal and regulatory compliance
· 3+ years in manufacturing operations, quality and safety
· Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Organizational skills, prioritization/time management, and stress management
· Strong reading, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Each position at Avient focuses on eight Core Competencies as a Leader of Self. Additionally, management positions focus on Leadership Competencies as a Leader of Others and/or a Leader of the Business. These competencies are designed to drive behavior that will ultimately help our associates excel at their current roles, while supporting individual and career development.
Requires standing and sitting for extended periods of time, talking and listening. Must be able to walk and use hands. Occasionally requires bending, stooping, climbing ladders and stairs. May occasionally be required to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds. Typically work is in a manufacturing environment where noise level is loud. Generally requires the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, safety shoes, hearing protection, hard hat, respiratory protection. Exposure to outside weather conditions is routine. May be exposed to working in extreme heat and humidity. May also be exposed on occasion to dust or fumes.
Avient Corporation (formerly PolyOne Corporation), with 2019 revenues of $4 billion, provides specialized and sustainable material solutions that transform customer challenges into opportunities, bringing new products to life for a better world. Examples include:
· Barrier technologies that preserve the shelf-life and quality of food, beverages, medicine and other perishable goods through high-performance materials that require less plastic
· Light-weighting solutions that replace heavier traditional materials like metal, glass and wood, which can improve fuel efficiency in all modes of transportation
· Breakthrough technologies that minimize wastewater and improve the recyclability of materials and packaging across a spectrum of end uses
Avient employs approximately 9,100 associates and is certified ACC Responsible Care® and a founding member of the Alliance to End Plastic Waste.
Posting Date: 12 Apr 2021 To Apply, Click Here.
Job Title: Safety Engineer
Company: Saudi Aramco
Location: Saudi Arabia
The Safety Engineer’s primary role is to work with operating organizations in these areas to provide daily field safety support to ensure safety is properly managed in all operational activities, such as exploration, drilling, production, refining, distribution and pipelines, project design and construction, transportation, and other related activities.
Provide ongoing support to proponent organizations to assist them in implementing the Saudi Aramco Safety Management System and in meeting safety objectives and expectations. This includes assisting proponent organizations in developing safety processes related to risk assessment and management, safety training, asset integrity, safe operations, contractor safety, emergency preparedness, incident investigations, etc.
Conduct field inspections of onshore and offshore oil/gas facilities, project construction sites, drilling rigs, and support facilities such office buildings, warehouses, and communities. This includes working with proponent organizations to identify safety concerns, formulate solutions, and develop practical and cost-effective corrective actions.
Participate in various safety studies/activities, such as: PHAs, HAZOPs, JSAs, incident investigations, compliance reviews, or insurance surveys.
Participate in or lead risk studies or conduct consequence analyses, e.g., toxic gas dispersion modeling.
Develop and update safety standards, instructions, codes, and formalize them into company documented practices as required.
Review designs for new projects and upgrade of existing facilities for compliance with company and industry safety standards.
Respond to emergency situations and incidents either during or after regular working hours, to provide technical assistance and advice.
Participate in developing and promoting on- or off-job safety educational programs to address safety issues or concerns. Assigned tasks may include: preparation of articles for publication, development of promotional materials, and delivery of presentations.
Act as a mentor to other safety engineers.
As the successful candidate, you must hold a bachelor of science degree in any engineering discipline.
Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in the hydrocarbon, petrochemicals, or related industries, including safety. The experience should include areas such as: operations and maintenance, plant engineering, safety program development, and process safety.
Have several years of experience in the hydrocarbon, petrochemicals, or related industries, including safety. The experience should include the following areas: operations and maintenance, plant engineering, safety program development, and process safety.
Excellent ability to communicate in technical English with peers as well as members of management, and be able to produce clear and concise oral and written reports in English.
Have knowledge of modern safety management systems, processes, and techniques applicable to the oil and gas industry; as well as International industry fire and safety codes, recommended practices, standards and specifications.
Saudi Aramco is a fully integrated, global, petroleum enterprise, and a world leader in exploration and production, refining, distribution and petrochemicals. LPD provides safety services to customers and stakeholders, including corporate and executive management, Saudi Aramco operating, support and project organizations, employees, the Saudi Arabian government, contractors, and members of the public. LPD has nine divisions – seven field divisions and two centralized technical support divisions. Field offices are located in Abqaiq, Riyadh, Ras Tanura, Dhahran, ‘Udhailiyah, Jiddah (including Yanbu’ and Jazan), and Tanajib.
Posting Date: 7 Apr 2021 To Apply, Click Here.